The Elijah’s Harbor web site is provided for your use conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, policies, conditions, and notices set forth below, without modification. You agree to be bound by these terms by accessing or using this web site. Do not use this web site if you do not agree to these terms. Elijah’s Harbor reserves the right to modify or change, at our sole discretion, these terms without prior notice.
Use of our web site
As a condition of your use of this web site, you warrant that
- you are at least 18 years of age,
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
- you will only use this web site for informational purposes and to make legitimate reservations or donations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
- all information supplied by you on this web site is true, accurate, current and complete.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this web site and the services we offer.
The content and information provided on this website is proprietary to us and/or our suppliers. You agree not to:
- use this web site or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this web site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this web site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this web site into any other web site without our prior written authorization.
If you have reserved accommodations with Elijah’s Harbor and cancel your reservation, we will refund your deposit if your house or suite can be rebooked, and a $50.00 handling fee will be deducted. If we are unable to book your reserved house or suite, the deposit cannot be refunded.